The Chicago Cubs are World Series champions for the first time since 1908. Much has changed in the world since then. For example, we got Crystal Pepsi. Another thing that has changed in the last 116 years is the City of Chicago.
Below is the parade route the Cubs used for their 1908 World Series celebration. It likely will not work in 2016.
1908 Chicago Cubs World Series Parade Route:
– start at women’s suffrage center
– continue along past child factory workers taking smoke break
– turn right at big pile of horse shit
– go past the Chicago Cholera Clinic
– turn left at Pete’s House of Not Yet Completely Rotten Meat
– avoid the Irish
– turn right at the haberdashery
– conclude parade at the World Has Never Been At War Monument